Commercial Real Estate
Andrews & Barth, PC is a full service real estate law firm able to meet all your transactional needs. Our experience in real estate law allows us to draw from our past achievements and relationships to provide our clients with high quality, cost-efficient legal work in a timely and responsive manner. We can handle all your real estate needs including:
- Acquisition and Dispositions – We help our clients through all phases of acquisitions and dispositions of both improved and unimproved properties. We can negotiate, review and prepare all your legal documents in the sale and purchase of land, office buildings, warehouses, industrial facilities, apartment complexes, shopping centers and other retail and commercial properties. We can review and analyze property surveys, title commitments and title documents to determine their effect on your project.
- Entity Choice and Formation – We help our clients select and form the appropriate investment entity to best achieve their goals.
- Leasing and Management – We have experience representing landlords, tenants, property managers, leasing brokers and other parties involved in leasing and managing commercial properties.
- Construction, Land Use and Development – We can assist in drafting and/or negotiating site development agreements, easement and access agreements, declaration of covenant, condition and restriction agreements, licenses, home owner association declarations and related documents, condominium declarations and related documents, management and operating agreements, restrictive covenants, and other construction and development contracts.
- Real Estate Financing – We help our clients obtain and negotiate the terms of both construction and permanent financing.
Attorneys who practice in this area: